[Paraview] Animation / Loading of different files

Olaf Schenk olaf.schenk at unibas.ch
Tue Jul 17 11:44:58 EDT 2007

Hi,

We are using the current development distribution of Paraview and we
would like to animate a transient simulation that is is stored in the
following files: 0000xxx-solution.vtu  [with xxx starting from zero to 200].

Unfortunately, we can not find a mode so that the Paraview3
automatically identifies that this is a transient simulation and
automatically load the solution files when creating an animation. This
option was part of the 2.6 version ....

Thanks for the help.
Olaf

--