[Paraview] crash when setting opacity on Paraview 3.0

Adrian Croucher a.croucher at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jul 4 01:42:52 EDT 2007

hi

I've just installed Paraview 3.0.2 on Win XP- very nice update to
version 2.6 which I've been using up to now.  Thanks to all involved.

However whenever I set the opacity of any object, Paraview freezes- the
CPU usage goes to 100% and Paraview is non-responsive.  This didn't
happen with version 2.6.

Is this a known problem- are there any settings I can change to stop it
happening?

(If it's any use, details of my setup are: Pentium 4 3.8 GHz,  2 GB RAM,
Win XP Pro SP2, ATI Radeon X550 graphics card.)

Regards, Adrian

--
Dr Adrian Croucher
Department of Engineering Science