[Paraview] January snapshot of ParaView III

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Wed Jan 31 11:18:03 EST 2007

Some additional comments....

If you want to compile, use, modify ParaView III (in-house), then using
the GPL version of Qt is totally fine.

If you want to make a 'patch' to ParaView III, and then submit that
patch back to the main developers, GPL version is totally fine.

If you want to do 'large scale' development on ParaView III and then
contribute those changes back to the core project you have a have
commercial Qt license.

  Brian Wylie - Org 1424
  Sandia National Laboratories
  MS 0822 - Building 880/A1-J