[Paraview] Reader with Multiple Outputs

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Jan 31 03:36:52 EST 2007

Sean

When you do want to make changes (export multiple actual groups), please
keep me in the loop. What you want should be very easy to add as all the
logic is already in place (ie send me an example file and I'll do it:).

NB. the svn repository here
https://svn.cscs.ch/vtkContrib/trunk/vtkCSCS/
is updated reasonably regularly as I add things. the netCDF code had a
bit of work done a few weeks ago to allow the loading of vector data as
{u,v,w} where dimensions (of the vector plus data extents) are specified
according to the OpenDX standard (openDX reads netCDF and uses certain
conventions to do it)

JB