[Paraview] I've created a ParaView introduction tutorial toHigh School students

Jordi Campos i Miralles jcampos at maia.ub.es
Thu Jan 25 07:11:00 EST 2007

Ok!

I tried to upload the tutorial to the Paraview Wiki but I had some
problems:

     A. Tutorials list:
              * I couldn't update the current
                ParaView_2.X_documentation_and_tutorials because I
                received a "Spam protection filter" error [1] (I already
                sent an email to wiki-admin). I only tried to enter an
                extra line about the new tutorial [2].
     B. Personal page:
              * Alternatively, I tried to create my personal page [3]
                and I received also a similar spam error [4].
     C. Upload files:
              * I decided to try uploading files, and I was successfully
                at loading Paraview-head-UB-tutorial.pdf, but failed
                when trying to upload Paraview-head-UB-tutorial.odp and
                Paraview-head-UB-tutorial-data.tar.gz. I got a warning
                they were no "recommended image file formats".
              * Is there a correct way to upload non-image files?
     D. Tutorial page:
              * Finally, I tried to create ParaView:Tutorial:HeadBasic
                [5] but I also received an spam error.

So, I couldn't creaty any content at all. For sure I'm doing something
wrong, and specially I misunderstood something about ParaView wiki.

Could you help me?

Thanks!

jor;)i

[1]----------------------
Spam protection filter
>From KitwarePublic

The page you wanted to save was blocked by the spam filter. This is
probably caused by a link to an external site.

Please send the following string to the
mailto:wiki-admin at public.kitware.com: "http://www.kitware.com - User:
Jordi"

Return to Main Page.

[2]----------------------

* [[ParaView:Tutorial:HeadBasic|Basic head.vtk paraview tutorial by Anna
Puig i Jordi Campos]]

[3]----------------------

'''Jordi Campos Miralles'''

[http://www.ub.edu Universitat de Barcelona]

Currently working on focus+context volume visualization

[http://truja.lsi.upc.edu/movibio/Members/jordi More information]

[4]----------------------
Spam protection filter
>From KitwarePublic

You've followed a link to a page that doesn't exist yet. To create the
page, start typing in the box below (see the help page for more info).
If you are here by mistake, just click your browser's back button.

The page you wanted to save was blocked by the spam filter. This is
probably caused by a link to an external site.

Please send the following string to the
mailto:wiki-admin at public.kitware.com: "http://www.ub.edu - User: Jordi"

Return to Main Page.

[5]----------------------

Basic head.vtk paraview tutorial used with high school students at
[http://wai.maia.ub.es WAI-UB] by Anna Puig and Jordi Campos:

* 23 slides guiding heat.vtk load to show bone&skin isosurfaces and
create a section animation
* [[Image:Paraview-head-UB-tutorial.pdf]]
* Paraview-head-UB-tutorial.odp (waiting to resolve upload file-type
issues)
* data.tar.gz (waiting to resolve upload file-type issues)

El dl 22 de 01 del 2007 a les 10:40 -0700, en/na Moreland, Kenneth va
escriure: