[Paraview] January snapshot of ParaView III

Bonnie Smithson bonnie.smithson at otismed.com
Tue Jan 23 21:20:31 EST 2007

I found out that a commercial license for Qt is over $3000.  If I cut over
to Qt, will I have everything I need to work with it in the GNU
implementation?

Why did you change to Qt from KW Widgets?  Is there some feature they
lacked?  Or is a matter of the fact that some developers at Sandia National
Labs and Elemental Technologies preferred it?