[Paraview] January snapshot of ParaView III

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Tue Jan 23 15:17:35 EST 2007

Hi Bonnie,

Yes, KWWidgets will be replaced by Qt in ParaView III. The KWWidgets
version (ParaView 2.*) will continue to be supported at least until
ParaView III contains all the features currently in ParaView 2.*.

I have not done development on the Qt GUI, so I do not know how
difficult it would be to convert from KWWidgets GUI code to that for the
Qt-based GUI.

- Amy