[Paraview] I've created a ParaView introduction tutorial to High School students

Jordi Campos i Miralles jcampos at maia.ub.es
Mon Jan 22 11:40:35 EST 2007

Hi all,

We have prepared a presentation of ParaView to high school students that
came to university [1] to know about scientific visualization.

I've translated it into English because I thought that maybe someone
else can use it (I hope I've left just a few mistakes in this fast
translation). You can find it here [2][3], and the used head.vtk
datafile here [4]. It's an easy tutorial that we used with 200 students
simultaneously, so we prepared it at an extremely detailed low level.

Is there any "repository" were *.pvs or presentations about ParaView can
be upload?

Thanks.

jor;)i

[1] http://www.ub.edu