[Paraview] Adding Custom Filters to ParaView

Bikash Agarwal agarwa4 at uwindsor.ca
Thu Jan 11 11:41:40 EST 2007

Hi,

I am a student and have just started work on ParaView. I looked at the resources for adding custom
filters to paraview but could not quite understand them.

I have the C++ source code of the filter I have created with all necessary header files. I was
wondering if there is a step by step guide to adding custom Filters to paraview?

Also, I need help with understanding the role of the .pvsm file for the server manager?

Thanks,
Bikash