[Paraview] January snapshot of ParaView III

fred fredmfp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 13:49:19 EST 2007

Amy Squillacote a écrit :

> You change the color of the outline you mention by clicking "Set Solid
> Color" in the Color section of the Display tab (just above where you
> set the representation to outline) and choosing a new color from the
> color selector dialog.

Ok, it takes to me sometime, but I have found out why I could get
working it.

Let's see...

1) I run paraview3,

2) connect builtin server,

3) open VTK data file,

4) click on Properties->Apply, Surface is selected by default, and
"Color by" set to my data.

5) Then I choose "Solid Color" in "Color by", thus "Set Solid Color" is
active.

6) Then I can choose the color I want for the Outline, and that sounds good.

Now, I repeat steps from 1 to 4.

5b) Then I choose Outline in Representation tab: "Set Solid Color" is
unactive,
and I can't choose nothing in "Color by" and can't set the color for
Outline.

Since I use pv3, I follow 1 to 6 steps, not 5b...

Cheers,

--
/F