[Paraview] January snapshot of ParaView III

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jan 10 13:08:10 EST 2007

Immediate Mode rendering indicates whether to use OpenGL display lists
while while rendering or not. It is not equivalent to the "Auto Accept"
in ParaView <= 2.*. Hence, until auto-accept is added to ParaView 3,
you'll have to hit "Apply" on creating  a source/reading a file before
it is visible in the scene.

Utkarsh