[Paraview] vtkBMPReader - bringing into paraview

Bikash Agarwal agarwa4 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 11:00:48 EST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to bring in the vtkBMPReader into paraview but am not sure how
to go about it. I know how to enable an existing vtk class as a filter in
paraview.

I was wondering how the xml and pvsm files would be written for a reader
since readers usually dont have a GUI. Am I supposed to add this reader as a
filter and take the bmp file as an input or is there any other way to do
it??

Also, after reading the bmp file, does vtkBMPReader generate a vtkImageData
output?

Thanks

-bikash