[Paraview] Rotational Extrusion

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Tue Feb 20 14:17:35 EST 2007

Hi Bruno,

There is not a way to specify which axis the rotational extrusion filter
should use. However, you could first apply a transform filter, and
change your dataset's orientation such that the original X axis becomes
the new Z axis. Then applying the rotational extrusion filter should do
what you're looking for.

- Amy