[Paraview] Bug in PV 2.6.0 Animation

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 13:00:57 EST 2007

So this is intended behavior. Huh.  I was using it to quickly scan
through my data file to find something interesting, then wanted to
start the animation from where I stopped scanning. All without having
to touch the key frame deal. Just seems counter-intuitive to me but
sometimes my brain isn't thinking like everyone else's.

Thanks
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer