[Paraview] CMake Changed Path to Library

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Feb 19 15:25:38 EST 2007

Kent,

	Could you please try again (in a new directory) to build with CMake 2.4.6.
	I believe this issue was fixed. The link was done with -lMesaGL and
-L/mydir so depending on the order of the link directory the linker
would not pick the correct library.

Again, you'll need to start in an empty directory.

-Mathieu