[Paraview] problems with ParaView 2.6.0 binaries

Pat Notz pknotz at sandia.gov
Wed Feb 7 11:25:56 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm seeing the same problem.  However, if I install paraview-2.4.4
using fink (paraview.2.4.4-1001) I don't see this bug.  FWIW, my
default gcc version is:

i686-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build
5367)
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There
is NO
PURPOSE.

~ Pat