[Paraview] Problem with: ArrayMenu property="SelectInputVectors"

Patrick boenzli patrick at orxonox.net
Fri Feb 2 05:33:55 EST 2007

Hi Paraviewers!

I'm implementing a filter as a plugin and would like to make the VECTOR
input array chooseable via GUI (as it is for example in the WarpVector
filter). I added the following lines of code to the xml file (found at
the end of the mail). The vector menu entry is displayed, but it is
always empty (also if data should be available).

Did I get something wrong? Thanks very much for your help!

Patrick

File containing: <ModuleInterfaces>
    <ArrayMenu property="SelectInputVectors"
               trace_name="Vectors"
               label="Vectors"
               input_menu="im"
               help="Select the input normals to process."/>

File containing: <ServerManagerConfiguration>
     <StringVectorProperty
        name="SelectInputVectors"
        command="SetInputArrayToProcess"
        number_of_elements="5"
        element_types="0 0 0 0 2"
        animateable="0">
           <ArrayListDomain name="array_list" attribute_type="Vectors">
             <RequiredProperties>
                <Property name="Input" function="Input"/>
             </RequiredProperties>
           </ArrayListDomain>
     </StringVectorProperty>

Please find the whole source under:
http://svn.orxonox.net/biomed/source/lod_filter/src/
the important c++ file is vtkETHZBioMedicalLODFilter.cxx