[Paraview] os x crash when laptop changes screen

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 01:02:16 EST 2007

I have a MacBook Pro and have been working my way through the paraview
tutorial. At work I connect the laptop to a 30" screen and paraview
runs fine. When I disconnect from the 30" screen and launch paraview
at home, it becomes unstable. It will instantly crash if I try to
"Open" from either the menu and the tool bar button. There are some
other minor screen-size related issues as well.

Is there a configure file or some setting I need to twiddle when I
switch screens like this?

Thanks,

David