[Paraview] Error in MultiBlockPLOT3DReader

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Dec 21 08:59:43 EST 2007

You are absolutely right. I have been working on the plot3d reader for
some other project and discovered the same issue. Once I am done with
my changes, I will incorporate them back to the paraview repository.
It may not make into a 3.2 patch release but should make into the 3.4
release. I am also working on plot3d file series (for time support)
and reading (multi-block) plot3d files in parallel.

-berk