[Paraview] paraview latest versions and MFIX

Rahul Garg rahul.garg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 13:25:59 EST 2007

Dear Group,
I have been using paraview version 2.6 to visualize the MFIX data. I
did some upgrades to the g++ libraries, and probably some more
libraries that I do not remember, and ever since then paraview has
stopped working on my machine. So I downloaded and installed the newer
versions (3.0.2, 3.2.0, 3.2.1) and found out that none of them
includes the reader for MFIX data. Can someone tell me a workaround
this problem as it is very urgent for me to get paraview running
smoothly on my Linux box in order to visualize the MFIX data.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Rahul

--