[Paraview] All objects get clipped by plane when state reloaded

Jason Hoogland jdhoogland at wbmpl.com.au
Mon Dec 17 07:29:44 EST 2007

Hi,

In PV3.2 when I "save state" and reload the state, an invisible plane
seems to clip all viewable objects (not only data objects, but guides and
everything else as well).  When the objects are created from data
originally, there is no clipping, it only appears after state reload.  The
clipping plane is parallel to the viewing plane, and located between the
object and the viewing plane.  It becomes obvious when you start rotating
data objects.  I can provide more info on request.  Could the pvsm file be
activating some normally dormant functionality or is this a bug?  I have
the problem in a few month old cvs version, and just downloaded the 3.2
x86_64em binary and replicated the problem.

Hoogs

Jason Hoogland
Mechanical Engineer
BMT WBM Pty Ltd