[Paraview] Custom Filter Not Seen in 3.2.1 Filter Menu

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Dec 13 12:09:49 EST 2007

> because they had "Generated" in their name. Can you suggest other
> files to erase to force it to use the corrected xml file?
try this link, to save me typing it again.

https://twiki.cscs.ch/twiki/bin/view/ParaViewMeshless/FAQ#I_did_an_svn_update_and_rebuilt

It's a laugh 'innit! I know there's something wrong with the cmake stuff
because having to always touch/delete files in the build tree to force
the correct menus to appear, but I've never had the time to actually fix
it. Disclaimer : If this is not the trouble, then please disregard the
contents of this email.

JB