[Paraview] Create custom filter with two filters

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Dec 11 10:40:50 EST 2007

Hi Alan,

The example you mention is indeed supported (was supported with older
Custom filter implementation and also with the recently revamped one).
Simply create the clip filters as you want (with output of one going
into another), then with both selected, go to the 'create custom filter'
  menu option.

The bug 4442 is slightly different, in this case the two clips have the
same input, not output of one going to the input of another. This case
is still not supported, although is do-able using the extra pass through
filter as mentioned in the report itselg.

Utkarsh