[Paraview] ParaView 3 and PARAVIEW_EXTRA_EXTERNAL_MODULE

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Fri Dec 7 14:24:44 EST 2007

Clint,

Thanks but those Wiki pages don't answer 2 important questions. I assume
references to "GUI xml" and "client xml" are equivalent.

1) Where does all the information shown in the "Extend" example go, that gives
the name of the C++ class and describes the GUI? The example from "Plugin"
(which you provided in your message, below) doesn't show any of that.

2) What if the custom module is a filter not a reader?

TIA
Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center