[Paraview] Learning PV internals helped by the PV-GUI and python

Robert Maynard RobertJMaynard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 15:10:31 EST 2007

What are your plans for the dump tool?

If you are looking for an introduction to writing python scripts for
paraview, I recommend reading the servermanager pdf. This can be found at: *
paraview*.org/Wiki/images/f/f9/*Servermanager*2.pdf

If you want something like state saving / loading from python, both of those
options are now aviable with the commands LoadState  / SaveState. Reading
the servermanager.py (found in Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping) will show you
some to of abilities plus it has some great examples.