[Paraview] ParaView cause crash! (Linux )

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Aug 31 14:09:04 EDT 2007

It does sound like your OpenGL drivers are busted. You can always
compile paraview from source using Mesa (mesa3d.org) to by-pass your
drivers. That should fix your problem (at the cost of not having
hardware acceleration during rendering). Another alternative is to
update your OpenGL drivers. Have you tried running another OpenGL
application such glxgears?