[Paraview] Problem with colouring in ParaView3

Raashid Baig raashid.b at rediffmail.com
Fri Aug 24 05:01:31 EDT 2007

Thanks a lot for pointing out the mistake. I have made the changes accordingly and now files looks something like this:

# vtk DataFile Version 2.0
Molecule points
ASCII
DATASET POLYDATA
POINTS 3 float
0.0 0.0 -0.84497583
2.31267592 0.0 0.42248792
-2.31267592 0.0 0.42248792

LINES 4 12
2 0 1
2 0 2
2 1 0
2 2 0

POINT_DATA 3
SCALARS sample_scalar float 1
LOOKUP_TABLE radius
1.66
1.66
1.66
LOOKUP_TABLE radius 3
1.0 1.0 0.0 1.0
1.0 1.0 0.0 1.0
1.0 1.0 0.0 1.0

but my problem is I want the resulting glyphs that will be drawn on each point, to be colored according to the lookup table. Right now the the resulting image looks like :

http://rapidshare.com/files/50952946/atom_glyph.png.html

The connectivity is colored according to the lookup table, but not the glyphs, even when I am .

Please correct the mistake that I am making.