[Paraview] [PV31] clipping source bug...

fred fredmfp at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 16:27:30 EDT 2007

Berk Geveci a écrit :
>> Ok, so may ask a stupid question ?
>>
>> Why is it not directly allowed by the sources to choose the axe of the
>> cylinder (for example), etc,
>> and not only along the x axis ?
>>

> Not a stupid question at all. The answer is simple "missing feature".
> You can, however, reproduce the same effect by applying a Translate
> filter.

Ahh, that works ! :-)
(read: the clipping source works fine in this case).

BTW, I guess you mean Transform instead of Translate: I have no Translate
filter.

So the fix is not using the rotate (or use the transform whatever you
want) item
in the source menu, but using the Transform filter.
Waiting for the missing feature, of course, but I guess this is not in
the urgent todo list ;-)

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

--