RES: [Paraview] VTK file with ParaView

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Wed Aug 8 08:33:00 EDT 2007

It seems that your program is saving only the velocity magnitude instead of
the velocity vector components. Can you check it? Otherwise it may be only a
simple error when writing the VTK file. I have posted a very simple Fortran
program which writes VTK files, legacy and XML as well, with the same
variables that you use (pressure scalar and velocity vector). You can take a
look here http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias/paraview/VTKFormats.f90

Cheers

Renato N. Elias
PhD student (http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias)
High Performance Computing Center (NACAD)
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil