[Paraview] build problems with tk3d.c (on linux)

Pierre-Alain Coppi pa.coppi at open-engineering.com
Mon Apr 23 08:42:15 EDT 2007

hello

When I try to compile Paraview, I've got multiple errors with the file tk8.4.5/generic/tk3d.c , such as
tk3d.c:1193: error: expected declaration specifiers before 'XPoint'
tk3d.c:1041: error: argument 'drawable' doesn't match prototype
tk3d.c:1044: error: 'TkBorder' has no member named 'bgGC'
and so on...

So, I guess it could be a problem with a missing tcl/tk header, or a conflict with a local version, etc...
I've tried to compile either with SHARED_LIBS ON or OFF, with the same errors.
Have someone any clue on how to get rid of that problem ?

Thanks in advance

Pierre-Alain
believed to be clean.