[Paraview] Deleting/Adding Scalar Arrays - Structured Grid

Bikash Agarwal agarwa4 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:52:36 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am getting errors with scalar arrays in my custom filter. When I open
paraview and run my filter for the first time, I get proper output but if I
change the parameters of the filter I start getting garbage values till I
quit paraview and start again.

I took out different parts of my code to see if it was actually producing
bad values and am guessing now that the problem is not clearing up the old
array.

I use the AddArray method to add the scalar array to my output. Is there a
method I can use to clean up the array after use so that it doesn't mess up
the next time? Or something to initialize a clean array in the beginning of
the code so that it doesnt look at stale values?

Thanks,
Bikash