[Paraview] Paraview distribution

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Apr 12 10:58:08 EDT 2007

Hi Carlos,

Note that the body of the copyright starts with:

"Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are
met:"

There are a few restrictions that are mostly related to
* warranty (actually, the absence of it),
* making sure that the application is not re-branded as someone else's
product and
* the fact that applications built with modified code should not
bepresented as the original application.

Nothing that would stop you doing what you want to do.  Look here for
details: http://www.paraview.org/HTML/Copyright.html.

Let me know if you have any questions.

--
 Berk Geveci