[Paraview] Paraview distribution

Carlos Vicente Carlos.Vicente at uv.es
Thu Apr 12 10:05:36 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I do not know if this is the right place to post this question, but
anyway, here it goes:

In my company we have developed a software tool (no matter what this
tool makes) which gives as output, VTK files readable by Paraview.

Now, we want to commercialize the software tool, and we do not know if
we are allowed to include in our installation package also paraview, so
the client can directly install everything. Of course, the alternative
is that after our installation, the customer goes to Paraview's web page
and downloads and installs the paraview itself. However, the first
option is much more appealing of course.

Do you know if there is any legal restriction (I have not seen too much
about this in the copyright statement) for doing this?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Carlos