[Paraview] Re: [vtkusers] Unable to Compile VTK in 64 Bits Linux

Gregory, David C CIV NSWCDD, G24 david.c.gregory at navy.mil
Mon Apr 9 09:13:47 EDT 2007

I'd be willing to bet that he has the opposite problem.  I.e. the
referenced libGL.so is 32bit and he's compiling 64bit binaries.

On my Redhat 4.3 machine, the 64 bit shared libraries live in /usr/lib64
There should be a cmake setting for the GL libraries, make sure its
finding the correct ones.

-David