[Paraview] Rotating a cylinder

Shead, Timothy tshead at sandia.gov
Tue Sep 26 15:49:37 EDT 2006

Sounds like the center of rotation for your cylinder is off, so that
rotating it displaces it off-screen.  Make sure that the Cylinder
"Center" property in the "Parameters" tab is set to the origin, then use
the "Actor Control" properties in the "Display" tab to position and
orient your cylinder.

Cheers,
Tim

Timothy M. Shead