[Paraview] ccmake crashing during build of ParaView 2.9 - September on linux

Peter J. Bismuti pjb9508 at vashon.ca.boeing.com
Mon Sep 25 15:39:19 EDT 2006

ccmake is crashing when I first try configuring.  The message below is being
output.  Could someone please tell me how to fix this?  Thanks

                                                    Page 1 of 1
 Segmentation fault (core dumped) 2.4
-bash-3.00$

Cannot determine repository type. Please set UPDATE_TYPE to 'cvs' or 'svn'.
CTest update will not work.
                                                                                                               CMake
Version 2.4 - patch 2