[Paraview] OSMesa Hunt

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 10:05:20 EDT 2006

I am guessing that this may be related to some changes Utkarsh and Amy have
been making.  Utkarsh, can you check when the HAVS renderer was added?
Kevin could try to update to before then and see if this fixed the problem.
Also, can you try the CVS version of Mesa, Kevin? We have reported a bug to
the Mesa group that they fixed. I don't think it relates to this particular
problem but it is worth a try. As soon as I have some time, I will try with
mesa as well.

-berk