[Paraview] MPEG not working on OS X

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 17:11:14 EDT 2006

Disabling offscreen rending to fix the crash should not cause impact the
mpeg creation at all. Before I try to debug this, can you send me a small
mpeg movie created with paraview? Also, if you download, compile ffmpeg and
use it in your paraview build, you can produce animations of better quality
than you can with the mpeg encoder.

-Berk