[Paraview] paraview live annotation

yi mu mugjfyi at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 20:58:21 EDT 2006

Hi Berk,

 I read your explanation about how to put a time annotation during animation, I have tried the approach with pvd time series data, since the pvd reader  has  provided a vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::TIME_STEPS() in the output information, so I only need to add the five lines in the reader.xml of the server in the pvdreader block, the annotation shows, but the 'time=unknow' . Do you know how to fix it? or anyone in the forum has made the time annotation work for any kind of data? please instruct me how to do it.

 Thank you in advance.

 Yi