[Paraview] Moving dataset by another dataset operation

El Boustany Cristiano kriminal at inwind.it
Thu Oct 19 06:52:09 EDT 2006

Hi,
I'm an italian student, I'm writing my thesis in informatic at University of l'aquila. My job is extend paraview so that I can move my dataset relative to another dataset by a particular sensor that we have.
I know there exists "Actor Control" and "Transform Filter", However, in those commands, I can't move my dataset directly.
(I need to move it like Camera control in 3Dview).
What are the classes or files where I can modify "trasform filter" or "actor control" ?
thank you...

bye