[Paraview] Re: read starcd ensight mesh

Fabian Braennstroem f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Sun Nov 19 04:05:59 EST 2006

Hi Berk,

thanks for your help. I exported the data in ensight format.
I did not know that I can export in any vtk format!? The
strange thing is that even with the old starcd 3.26 version
the ensight exported tetra mesh makes the same problem. I'll
try to convert it to a vtk format using python-vtk. Maybe
that helps.
Does anybody work on polyhedra support for vtk right now?
Would be nice :-)

Thanks and Greetings!
Fabian