[Paraview] Compile error and ParaViewImport.cmake file

El Boustany Cristiano kriminal at inwind.it
Wed Nov 15 11:04:58 EST 2006

my real problem is that I didn't write my <moduleName>ParaViewImport.cmake file in a right way.
I follow the istruction of the paraview user guide, of the site (Paraview:Extend) but It doesn't work the "import".
Unfortunally I didn't sand you my source. my project files are five: 2 file .cpp and 3 file .h
How can I write my <moduleName>ParaViewImport.cmake file?

thank you very much for the help