[Paraview] Time 0 Not Repeated In Loop

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Nov 13 06:53:56 EST 2006

Kent

This is caused by a "bug" (feature) in vtkAnimationScene. I have fixed
this in my local tree, but due to lack of time to add some other
improvements I was working on, I never committed it. (In fact the fix I
made was for raw vtk looping, but I suspect that what you see is a
manifestation of this in paraview).

I I send you a patch, can you test it in paraview and if it works ok and
doesn't break anything else, I'll commit it. yes?

JB