[Paraview] PLOT3D Files for paraview.

Joelle Caro Joelle.Caro at ec-lyon.fr
Thu Nov 9 07:54:38 EST 2006

Shradha,

Perhaps it will help if you look at the link below :

	http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView:Extend

I add an external module to read plot3D function files, I follow the
explanations in the link  and it works . I think that you had to write (or
modify in your case) a servermanager xml file, you'll find the model in
Server/ServerManager/Resources/reader.xml.

Joëlle Caro