[Paraview] paraview breaks with a file

Alberto Fernandez alberto at cognitdesign.com
Tue May 30 03:34:52 EDT 2006

Hello Everybody,

I'm trying to use paraview to visualize CFD results. For starters, I
just wanted to import the geometry to see if it worked (I've had to
write a parser for the results file since I do not know how to write an
import module). I'm having a lot of problems with this file since after
debugging all the errors (of so I thought) paraview breaks when I try to
open the file. Obviously, it does not give any error message (unless non
that I know of)
I really need to be able to convert those files for post processing.
Thank you for your help.
The file is about 180Kb compressed. I can posted if you tell me where.

--
Alberto Fernández
alberto at cognitdesign.com

Cognit Design