RES: [Paraview] clean to grid question...

Renato N. Elias rnelias at nacad.ufrj.br
Tue May 23 12:16:59 EDT 2006

Ok, I've also tried the D3 filter but I still have the interfaces between
MPI partitions.

Take a look at this: http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias/paraview/pv-figs/

As you can seen the interfaces are still there.

NOTE: I only got the interfaces cleaned if I load the case files,
individually, and after applying the "append datasets" and "clean to grid"
filters. However, it's only possible when running PV-2.2.1 (due to the
reader I'm using) and in serial mode.

Thanks for your hints

Renato N. Elias
PhD student - http://www.nacad.ufrj.br/~rnelias