[Paraview] Probe filter Input

shawn mckenziie shawn.mcknezie at gmail.com
Fri May 19 15:19:48 EDT 2006

I have made the necessary changes as far as i can see:
a) a second input was added to the .xml to account for the desired object
probe
b) <InputProperty name="Source"    line in the .pvsm was modified to match
the .xml

I will update my source with the latest cvs version, as this is still
necessary for my changes as well, correct?

Thanks for the help
Shawn