[Paraview] Building Paraview; spawning error

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed May 17 14:40:44 EDT 2006

What version of Visual Studio are you using, and which patch release
of ParaView 2.4 are you trying to install?  I just tried to reproduce
the behavior you describe using ParaView version 2.4 from CVS
(includes some changes since the 2.4.3 patch release), but the
INSTALL target ran with no problems using Visual Studio .NET 2003. We
haven't committed anything on the ParaView-2-4 CVS branch since the
2.4.3 patch release that should have affected installation.

- Amy