[Paraview] Reading directory contents cross platform

Terry Jordan tejj at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 16:46:54 EDT 2006

I am writing an OpenFOAM reader.  Problem is OpenFOAM uses multiple files per timestep and the filenames are not specified so I need to actually read the directory contents to create the list of filenames.  So what I am looking for is a way to read a directory's  contents that is cross platform and will meet the VTK coding standards.  Can anyone provide me with some assistance?  Thanks in advance.