[Paraview] Problem about c/s mode of paraview

haifangzhou haifang_zhou at 163.com
Wed Mar 29 19:31:45 EST 2006

Dear ParaView users and developers,
When I use Paraview in c/s or c/r/s mode (client and
server both are windows OS),I find that there is
error appearing on the server screen when I open a
file, if I move dataserver from one machine to
another machine.
The error is like "there is no such dictionary ...on<BR>this dataserver". If I don't click the OK button on
the server screen, the Client will not continue.
It is very inconvenient for user if the data servers is
separately located in the diffirent remote places.
How can I solve this problem?

Nancy